+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for degree in progress?

Jasonmoon86

Jan 1, 2020
Hello,
I can’t seem to find a suitable answer for my case so I’ll appreciate if anyone can provide me with some insights

I will complete my bachelor degree by end of June(this is when I officially finish my academic endeavor) and will receive my BA in the end of August.(this is when i get my actual degree certificate)

Can I apply for evaluation of my degree as soon as i finish my degree in June? I can provide WES with official transcript and certificate of credits completed for graduation at this point, but not an actual degree certificate.

Or do i have to wait until i get my actual degree in August?

Thank you very much in advance.

blindspot7

Sep 30, 2019
Hello,
I can’t seem to find a suitable answer for my case so I’ll appreciate if anyone can provide me with some insights

I will complete my bachelor degree by end of June(this is when I officially finish my academic endeavor) and will receive my BA in the end of August.(this is when i get my actual degree certificate)

Can I apply for evaluation of my degree as soon as i finish my degree in June? I can provide WES with official transcript and certificate of credits completed for graduation at this point, but not an actual degree certificate.

You would have to wait until you receive the degree certificate. WES requires your degree certificate and transcripts/provisional certificate for evaluation.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello,

You will have to wait and get your actual degree in August.