+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for B.Tech

fivap_1

Jan 11, 2015
Hi,

I am a B.Tech in IT. I wanted to check if I need to send only my B.Tech transcripts or also my high school and higher secondary secondary school transcripts to WES ? As per WES, they mention post secondary study so I think it's Bachelor and above degree but just wanted to confirm.

"All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
e.g. university or autonomous college"

Regards
Faisal

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
fivap_1 said:
Hi,

I am a B.Tech in IT. I wanted to check if I need to send only my B.Tech transcripts or also my high school and higher secondary secondary school transcripts to WES ? As per WES, they mention post secondary study so I think it's Bachelor and above degree but just wanted to confirm.

"All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
e.g. university or autonomous college"

Regards
Faisal
ECA for B.Tech only is required but send all high school onwards certificate if you sending documents to CIC. BTW why you sending documents? In EE, we just need to give details in profile, no documents are required unless you get ITA.

fivap_1

Jan 11, 2015
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I also came to know from WES site that for India -
"If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application."

But I think before apply in express entry I need to get my ECA ready and for ECA I need to send the documents to WES.

AMYAINDIA

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
fivap_1 said:
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I also came to know from WES site that for India -
"If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application."

But I think before apply in express entry I need to get my ECA ready and for ECA I need to send the documents to WES.
Yes. that is correct

anshu143

Dec 13, 2014
Dear,

They need your sealed transcripts(sealed by university) plus a photocopy of your degree in the post you send them.

Secondary education nothing is required to be send. Only B.Tech degree papers are required in your case.

Amitmeet

Jan 15, 2015
Do we also need to submit the photocopies of all the Detailed Marks Sheets (All years and Semesters) of the Bachelor Degree as well as Master Degree courses along with the transcripts issued by the University in one single envelop?

Kindly guide...

fivap_1

Jan 11, 2015
you need to fill a form from WES website and send it to the controller of examination of your university. They will directly send it to WES. But you need to send degree certificate to WES directly. Remember to send photocopies only.

wasibwp

Nov 22, 2014
AMYAINDIA said:
Yes. that is correct

HI
I am master of commerce and i need my master of commerce equivalence in Canada from WES so can u please confirm me do I need to send all my documents from Matriculation to Master degree or only My Master of Commerce degree/certificates to WES..?

wasibwp

Nov 22, 2014
AMYAINDIA said:
ECA for B.Tech only is required but send all high school onwards certificate if you sending documents to CIC. BTW why you sending documents? In EE, we just need to give details in profile, no documents are required unless you get ITA.
HI
I am master of commerce and i need my master of commerce equivalence in Canada from WES so can u please confirm me do I need to send all my documents from Matriculation to Master degree or only My Master of Commerce degree/certificates to WES..?

fivap_1

Jan 11, 2015
as per my understanding just xerox of masters degree. But u also need to ensure that your university (controller of examination) should send all degree certificates to WES directly along with WES form that you need to fill and send to controller of examination.
I am not sure if you also need to send the bachelors documents in this case. But it will be better if you do the same for bachelors degree.