+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EASIEST EXPRESS ENTRY

Musa Jr.

Jul 18, 2023
Hallo everyone,

Hope you guys are doing pretty fine recently?
Am a High school complete, am here kindly asking for the easiest and good recommendations of the coolest express entry I can use to process my travel and immigrate to Canada and be able to acquire a work permit

Any fully explained advise is highly appreciated and eagerly awaited welcome

Thank you all

Musa Jr.

Jul 18, 2023
Hallo everyone,

Am a High school complete, am here kindly asking for the easiest and good recommendations of the coolest express entry I can use to process my travel and immigrate to Canada and be able to acquire a work permit

Thank you all

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hallo everyone,

Thank you all
There is no cool way for express entry. Google - express entry. If you only have high school you will not be eligible. You need skilled work experience, education, language and funds. So you want at least a degree, preferably a masters with 3 years skilled work experience, and strong English skills. Having that means you can submit a profile. It doesn’t mean you wil be invited.

Reactions: shawn.s