+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-Grant Pending Docs - GCMS notes

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Hi Everyone, I received my gcms notes last night, Paper File sections shows office as Mississauga and location as "E-Grant Pending Docs", last thing IRCC asked for was my passports scans which I sent back in March 1st, can anyone tell me what this might mean?

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi Everyone, I received my gcms notes last night, Paper File sections shows office as Mississauga and location as "E-Grant Pending Docs", last thing IRCC asked for was my passports scans which I sent back in March 1st, can anyone tell me what this might mean?
Call IRCC and find out if they actually received it... It looks like they forgot to attach it to your file!

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
Call IRCC and find out if they actually received it... It looks like they forgot to attach it to your file!
I did called like 5 times and even the officer requested it confirmed by email that he/she got it!! they kept telling me not to worry, according to gcms, my emails and correspondences were forwarded to the same officer but seems the officer is inactive on my file!!!

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I did called like 5 times and even the officer requested it confirmed by email that he/she got it!! they kept telling me not to worry, according to gcms, my emails and correspondences were forwarded to the same officer but seems the officer is inactive on my file!!!
I am sorry... This sounds furstrating. Maybe the office forgot to update the status of your application or as you said, the officer is inactive. I don't have a solution for you but the following:
1. calling IRCC again and confirming what you see in the GCMS notes
2. try contacting your MP to see if this discrepancy sorted

Also, if you have crossed the processing time (19 months) you may consider filing a Mandamus application with a Federal Court

Reactions: ada228

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
I am sorry... This sounds furstrating. Maybe the office forgot to update the status of your application or as you said, the officer is inactive. I don't have a solution for you but the following:
1. calling IRCC again and confirming what you see in the GCMS notes
2. try contacting your MP to see if this discrepancy sorted

Also, if you have crossed the processing time (19 months) you may consider filing a Mandamus application with a Federal Court
Tried all that, I think will keep bugging them till they do something, few months and I will mark my 19 months!