+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

During the process of my documents I married my now husband which holds the American Citizenship

tawakoly

Feb 20, 2016
Hi

During the waiting period to process my Canadian refugee documents, I married "my now" Husband which has the American Citizenship.
Later on I received a letter telling me that my application will no longer be processed because I no longer qualify for the program because i have a safe 3rd country.
My husband doesn't live in the US anymore as he lives with me here, and we both want to move to Canada.

What to do in this case?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi

During the waiting period to process my Canadian refugee documents, I married "my now" Husband which has the American Citizenship.
Later on I received a letter telling me that my application will no longer be processed because I no longer qualify for the program because i have a safe 3rd country.
My husband doesn't live in the US anymore as he lives with me here, and we both want to move to Canada.

What to do in this case?
Reading from your previous post Ahmed, you landed in Canada in 2020 as Permanent Resident after your wife sponsored you under family class. But today, you have a Husband and waiting for Refugee Document. Which is which?