+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Durham college September 2019

Lufees

Oct 10, 2017
Has anyone here been able to apply to Durham college for September 2019, or has already received an offer letter from them. Please share the details of application if you have applied or received an offer letter. Thank you.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Has anyone here been able to apply to Durham college for September 2019, or has already received an offer letter from them. Please share the details of application if you have applied or received an offer letter. Thank you.
DC would start sending out offer letter by February 1 for fall intake. What program are you applying to?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Congratulations! You need to pay the minimum fees before the date specified in your LOA to secure your seat. But please take note, seats do get filled up fast, it’s on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once you have paid the fees, apply immediatly for your visa. Also, check your mycampus account for important announcements. You can also print a copy of your receipts from there.

sheikh.abaz

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Congratulations! You need to pay the minimum fees before the date specified in your LOA to secure your seat. But please take note, seats do get filled up fast, it’s on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once you have paid the fees, apply immediatly for your visa. Also, check your mycampus account for important announcements. You can also print a copy of your receipts from there.
Thanks for guiding. I have one question. The letter says that the duration of my program is 1 Year(8 months=2 Semesters). So how much time will I be allowed to stay there and when will I get my certificate so that I can apply for PGWP?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for guiding. I have one question. The letter says that the duration of my program is 1 Year(8 months=2 Semesters). So how much time will I be allowed to stay there and when will I get my certificate so that I can apply for PGWP?
You must apply for PGWP within 90 days of completion. Once you get your visa, you will see that the effectivity of that visa is the duration of your program plus 90 days.

The International Students Office assists international students with PGWP application, as well as SP extension application.

Do take note that a 1 year program only qualifies you for 1 year PGWP.

Lufees

Oct 10, 2017
DC would start sending out offer letter by February 1 for fall intake. What program are you applying to?
Um I was talking to their India team and they said that they will accept applications starting 1 Feb for September intake. i wanted to confirm. are your 100% sure they will already start sending out offer letters from 1 Feb onwards ?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Um I was talking to their India team and they said that they will accept applications starting 1 Feb for September intake. i wanted to confirm. are your 100% sure they will already start sending out offer letters from 1 Feb onwards ?
Yes. DC encourages early application. I filed my application in Sept 2017 for the Sept 2018 intake. I should have received my LOA early. However, I was not able to submit my TOR until end of March 2018.

Please see here:

https://durhamcollege.ca/admissions/admission-process?utm_source=dcwebsite&utm_medium=megamenu&utm_campaign=dcmegamenu&utm_content=Admission process

Selection is based on the entrance requirements listed under individual program descriptions. All applications received by ontariocolleges.ca on or before February 1 for fall start or October 1 for winter start and February 1 for spring start will be considered equally. Early application is encouraged. Programs that have more individuals apply than seats available by the equal consideration deadline will be deemed highly competitive and ranked in order. The most qualified applicants will be offered seats or placed on a waiting list.

sheikh.abaz

Star Member
May 11, 2018