+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Duplicate Submit the interest to sponsor form in 2020

Max12345

May 31, 2024
I am still waiting for Parents invitation From 2020. The first day I finish the interest form and get the confirmation number . The second day my wife did not know it, She help me sent it one more time and use her own email address . She also get the confirmation number . I am worry about two forms were removed. We didn't do it on purpose. I am try to call the IRCC customer service to explain it . They said : We can not check the it and make sure you are in the interest pool . Since 2017, my parents have been waiting for seven years. We do not want lose this opportunity . Who can give me an accurate answer.
IRCC Web said : All duplicate submissions will be removed
confirmation email said : We remove duplicates and only keep your last submission .

Thank you so much.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am still waiting for Parents invitation From 2020. The first day I finish the interest form and get the confirmation number . The second day my wife did not know it, She help me sent it one more time and use her own email address . She also get the confirmation number . I am worry about two forms were removed. We didn't do it on purpose. I am try to call the IRCC customer service to explain it . They said : We can not check the it and make sure you are in the interest pool . Since 2017, my parents have been waiting for seven years. We do not want lose this opportunity . Who can give me an accurate answer.
confirmation email said : We remove duplicates and only keep your last submission .

Thank you so much.
So you are wondering if you submitted a profile in 2020 with 2 different forms and are just following up now? So last submission should have been kept but check confirmation number on the IRCC PGP site. All invitations for 2024 have been sent.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thank you so much.
IRCC is the only one who can give you an accurate answer and they have already told you that they have no way to check that you are in the pool. Per the information you quoted, IRCC should have removed your first submission and only kept the second.

Unfortunately there is really no further information that is available apart from the information you have already received.

Reactions: Naturgrl