+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dual intention or not? Applying for a study permit with an ineligible express entry profile.

mealam

Apr 30, 2023
"Hello everyone, I applied for Express Entry back in 2021, and my profile was deemed ineligible immediately upon submission. Now, I am planning to apply for a study permit.

1. Should I mention my previous Express Entry application in my Statement of Purpose, or is it not considered dual intent?
2. Also, is it advisable to use the same GCKey for my study permit application? matter."
3. During the application process for the PGD program, I was advised not to show my MBA. But my express entry profile has a master's degree record. What should I do?
"I'd appreciate any guidance or experiences you can share on this."

mealam

Apr 30, 2023
Hello everyone, I applied for Express Entry back in 2021, and my profile was deemed ineligible immediately upon submission. Now, I am planning to apply for a study permit.

1. Should I mention my previous Express Entry application in my Statement of Purpose, or is it not considered dual intent?
2. Also, is it advisable to use the same GCKey for my study permit application? matter."
3. During the application process for the PGD program, I was advised not to show my MBA. But my express entry profile has a master's degree record. What should I do?
"I'd appreciate any guidance or experiences you can share on this.