+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driving

Benjamin Sam

Oct 11, 2024
I am experienced driver who know how to drive both manual or automatic
but in case of any available work involving in driving i am ok to do it

Viktoriia12345

Aug 27, 2024
I'm not sure if you need a Canadian driving license initially, but later, after couple of months you must exchange yours to Canadian. The rules how and when newcomer can exchange the license differs, most people have to pass driving test in city/highway/city+highway. I recommend to bring official papers confirming your driving experience, it helps you to exchange your license to a normal one and not get stuck with study one with a lot of limitations (I believe you can't work with it).

You also might need to pass an extra test if it's required by the province

Benjamin Sam

Oct 11, 2024
I'm not sure if you need a Canadian driving license initially, but later, after couple of months you must exchange yours to Canadian. The rules how and when newcomer can exchange the license differs, most people have to pass driving test in city/highway/city+highway. I recommend to bring official papers confirming your driving experience, it helps you to exchange your license to a normal one and not get stuck with study one with a lot of limitations (I believe you can't work with it).

You also might need to pass an extra test if it's required by the province
I am ready to take any test and ready for the work

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am ready to take any test and ready for the work
Once you have immigrated to Canada then go to the local service centre to start the process for getting a license. If you don’t even live in Canada then focus on immigration programs like Express Entry. You aren’t going to get a job offer with LMIA (proving no Canadian/PR has your education, language skills, work experience and driving experience). There are no jobs here.

Reactions: Hyper1013