+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Driver

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am skilled driver with 7 years of international driving experience from Pakistan. I need sponsorship from any Canadian company or firm to serve my skills here in canada. Could you plz tell me how can i get it.
Email : awaismehmood.am4@gmail.com
No jobs here. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

Research licensing for driving cars and trucks because you would most likely need to start over in Canada.

Muhammad Asif14

Jun 14, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
No jobs here. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

Research licensing for driving cars and trucks because you would most likely need to start over in Canada.
I have experience of truck driving and qualification Graduation 2 years doing IELTS could I get LMIA of truck driving job?

Muhammad Asif14

Jun 14, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
Have you even tried looking for a job? You need a license to drive in Canada too.
I am in my home country but I need to apply from here I have got international license in my home country but how could I come with job to Canada.? If I come through visit visa so I can't work there. So what is solution.?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am in my home country but I need to apply from here I have got international license in my home country but how could I come with job to Canada.? If I come through visit visa so I can't work there. So what is solution.?
Read Post #2. You need to find a job offer and employer willing to go through LMIA process. International license means nothing. You still need provincial driver and then trucking license.