+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dreaming of Vancouver..

Panos

Feb 9, 2010
Hi everyone.I have a question about my family's dream moving to Vancouver.
Can we(me,my wife and my 3 year old son),go to Vancouver on vacation,and decide then
that we want live there?Is it possible to do all the paperwork needed without going back home?
Can we find also a job during our vacation time there?Thank you in advance.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Hope your dream will come true once.

Details about visiting Canada and/or immigrating.... etc are available on this CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.asp

Panos said:
Hi everyone.I have a question about my family's dream moving to Vancouver.
Can we(me,my wife and my 3 year old son),go to Vancouver on vacation,and decide then
that we want live there?Is it possible to do all the paperwork needed without going back home?
Can we find also a job during our vacation time there?Thank you in advance.

Panos

Feb 9, 2010
Maybe not dreming of Vancoover anymore..

Last night i discovered that the minimum wage in Vancoover is 6 CAD ...this is rediculous....! Such a beautiful place but with the lowest minimum wage among all the other places in Canada! I thought it was 9 or minimum 8 dollars! Unbelievable...!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Re: Maybe not dreming of Vancoover anymore..

Panos said:
Last night i discovered that the minimum wage in Vancoover is 6 CAD ...this is rediculous....! Such a beautiful place but with the lowest minimum wage among all the other places in Canada! I thought it was 9 or minimum 8 dollars! Unbelievable...!
Yeah, a lot of Canadian cities have increased their minimum wage rate but not in BC. But it is not Cdn$6.00 but Cdn$8.00 per hour. And it you're worth it employers will offer you more than the minimum wage.

Panos

Feb 9, 2010
Ok ......what about this!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minimum_wages_in_Canada ...Anyway its different to start at 8 dollars than 10dollars! I' have heard that the immigrants take the minimum wage at the beginning...