+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

draw

zen1

Jul 7, 2014
HI

I score almost 350, so after getting invitation, if I do not get a job offer from job bank than I will not be able to score extra 600 marks, than it seems quite useless to apply for immigration.

Most important thing that I want to know is that what are the possibilities to get job from job bank before submitting the case,

Can someone provide me the link about the average score of 3 draws that have taken place since 01 January 2015? CIC link will be highly appreciated

Regards

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi if u get invitation then u could get pr in six months then if u r pr u get job easily in canada .

1st draw 886+ points, 2nd 818+, 3rd 808+ points . Good luck ....

zen1

Jul 7, 2014
i did not get you, i can apply with my existing score that is 350,

and look for bank job, if i get it than i will be through PR.

other i was i will stay in the pool for 12 months and than its bye bye for me.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are not limited to get job from jobbank only. You can get job offer from anywhere in Canada.

If your outside Canada, as long as you have a job offer, with LMIA, or if you have PNP, you'll get 600 points.

abinash1998

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You cant apply pr until you get invitation from cic but your mark is very low bcz you dont have job offer and you can see cic is inviting them who has lots of mark but I have no actual idea too cic will invite them or not who doesnt have job offer.But you can try in job bank to search job for you and if somebody will offer you a job you are lucky then you can get extra 600 points so after that you can update your profile, then your mark will be more than 900 which is high enough mark to get invitation..