+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

does visa rejections come early

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
I applied for study permit online application from Pakistan on 24th June, 2014 and yet I have not got any call for medical and passport.
Is it true that visa rejections come early because it has been about 64 days and still no reply and neither any rejection??
Is it likeyl that I will get the visa sooner or later?

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
Actually that's what most of us believe, but there is not fact to support that. A lot of those who got refusals got it withing a month. Anyone who thinks otherwise should educate us on this :)

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my own opinion i think the rejection doesn't come early....the CIC will take the normal time to process your document and give you a feedback when they are satisfied. It always have a caveat "Do not process another application until your circumstances have changed".

I stand corrected. And this is not to dampen your spirit, check the processing time for your country and if that has elapsed feel free to contact CIC for feedback. All the best

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
Where is mentioned for online 14 days ? Bro I think u misunderstood

Secondly, visa rejection comes anytime but u keep our self happy by saying that agir rejection hota tau within a month ajata... But still hope for the best !!!