+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does SINP Family Members Category require pass mark and assessment criteria?

xiaiyi

Dec 10, 2011
Hi guys,

Hope you guys get the Visas soon.

I would like to apply the SINP family stream for my sister (no Job Offer & she is single).
She has already complied with all the eligibility shown below:

- Be between 18 - 49 years old.
- Have a signed affidavit of support from one or more family members living in Saskatchewan (SINP-500-22).
- Have completed post-secondary education, training, or apprenticeship of at least one year in length and have a diploma, a certificate, or a degree.
- Have at least one year of work experience in your field of education or training.
- Have the English language ability either to do the job you have been offered by a Saskatchewan employer or to get a job in your field of education or training.
- Have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan employeror intend to find full-time, permanent work in Saskatchewan and have enough money to live in the province for a short time without work after arrival ($10,000 for you and $2,000 for each accompanying family member).

However, I wonder if the SINP requests any pass mark for this program like the Federal Skilled Worker or Quebec Skilled Worker ones?
If yes, plz advise the pass mark and assessment criteria.
I highly appreciate all your guys' answers.

Thank you.
p/s: I have tried to post the link of the SINP Eligibility but not allowable.