+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does Public School boards provide LMIA ?

Jun 21, 2022
I have received a job offer from a first nation school in Manitoba after an interview and I've also received a letter of eligibility of teaching certificate in Manitoba.
After I received a work permit , then I can apply for a valid Manitoba teaching certificate using the letter of eligibility.
My question , how am I going to get a LMIA . Some people say that public school board will not give you a LMIA and anybody knows why is that ?
I've just sent an email to talk about LMIA with the school board . Still waiting a reply . Anyone has relevant knowledge ? Your assistance would be appreciated. Thank you !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have received a job offer from a first nation school in Manitoba after an interview and I've also received a letter of eligibility of teaching certificate in Manitoba.
After I received a work permit , then I can apply for a valid Manitoba teaching certificate using the letter of eligibility.
My question , how am I going to get a LMIA . Some people say that public school board will not give you a LMIA and anybody knows why is that ?
I've just sent an email to talk about LMIA with the school board . Still waiting a reply . Anyone has relevant knowledge ? Your assistance would be appreciated. Thank you !
You are asking about a First Nations School Board which is federally, not provincially funded so your title is misleading. This is not an Express Entry question so post under Foreign Workers with name of school board. Wait to see what school board says.

Reactions: Taran D