+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does my job description matches NOC 4165

venkatesh jalubula

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Following is my job description does it match for NOC 4165?? Please provide your inputs.
  • conducting a clinical study in compliance with SOPs/Protocol.
  • Conducts duties following established Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd., Bioequivalence Centres Standard Operating Procedures and in a manner consistent with the appropriate regulatory guidelines, GCP requirements and Safe Work Procedures.
  • Assists with Protocol, ICF writing, Case Report and Assists with the preparation of screening and study documentation for data collection
  • Assists with follow-up appointments of Subjects
  • Assists as required in the receipt, dispensation and inventory of test materials
  • Prepares the clinic for study conduct ensuring all furniture, supplies and equipment ready for screening/clinic activities
  • Ensures clinic staff activities for compliance with protocol and SOPs
  • Assists with the Collection, reviewing and summarizing of clinical data and compilation of the clinical report
  • Assist with the distribution of test articles to subjects
  • Conducts activities related to the transfer of subject samples
  • Responsible for the initiation and completion of archival of clinic study raw data, documents and records.

Helip0269

Feb 23, 2021
Following is my job description does it match for NOC 4165?? Please provide your inputs.
  • conducting a clinical study in compliance with SOPs/Protocol.
  • Conducts duties following established Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd., Bioequivalence Centres Standard Operating Procedures and in a manner consistent with the appropriate regulatory guidelines, GCP requirements and Safe Work Procedures.
  • Assists with Protocol, ICF writing, Case Report and Assists with the preparation of screening and study documentation for data collection
  • Assists with follow-up appointments of Subjects
  • Assists as required in the receipt, dispensation and inventory of test materials
  • Prepares the clinic for study conduct ensuring all furniture, supplies and equipment ready for screening/clinic activities
  • Ensures clinic staff activities for compliance with protocol and SOPs
  • Assists with the Collection, reviewing and summarizing of clinical data and compilation of the clinical report
  • Assist with the distribution of test articles to subjects
  • Conducts activities related to the transfer of subject samples
  • Responsible for the initiation and completion of archival of clinic study raw data, documents and records.
Hi, I have same responsibilities. I dont know if 4165 noc is good to apply for. Can you please suggest if you got PR on this noc code. Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you.