+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does my duties and responsibility matches with my NOC duties and responsibilities? need urgent help pls

meetardeshna

Dec 26, 2023
I have been working as a Horticulture Supervisor in India from more than a year and got ITA under Agri-category based draw. I am really confused whether my job duties & responsibilities matches with my NOC duties and responsibilities or not. My NOC code is 82031

My NOC duties and responsibilities are as followed:
  • Supervise and coordinate the activities of workers who maintain lawns, gardens, athletic fields, golf courses, cemeteries, parks, interior plantscapes and other landscaped areas
  • Tender bids on contracts for landscaping and grounds maintenance work
  • Plan and estimate the materials and labour requirements for individual contracts
  • Organize the planting and maintenance of trees, gardens, lawns, shrubs and hedges and the construction and installation of fences, decks, patios, walkways and retaining walls
  • Establish work schedules and procedures and coordinate activities with other work units
  • Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
  • Requisition supplies and materials
  • Maintain financial and personnel records
  • Hire staff and train workers in job duties and company policies
  • May manage operations of own company
  • May provide snow removal services during winter months
  • May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
My job duties and responsibilities are as followed:
  • Utilize horticultural knowledge to design and plan garden that align with sustainable and aesthetic principles of our organization.
  • Planning everyday activities for the plantation of trees, shrubs, ground covers and maintenance of the same at the center.
  • Decision making on supplies, materials, and requirement of labour on daily basis.
  • Assigning the shifts to the workers and maintaining record of their working hours for accountant.
  • Provide professional advice on the selection and ordering of planting material.
  • Supervise and assist workers to maintain lawn on campus to provide a pleasant experience to the visitors.
  • Identify any potential hazards and provide solutions for them to ensure workers safety.
  • Observe work of employees to evaluate the quality of work and assist in hiring and training of the new staff.
Please guide me if it does align with NOC job duties & responsibilities or not? or should I do chances in my job duties and responsibilities?

Your help will be very much appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.