+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does Bank reference letter has a validation period

Femi_sunny

Jan 24, 2024
My sister collected her Bank reference letter with 6months Bank Statement in Nigeria on the 22nd of last year December. Can she fill her visa application next week monday with the same reference letter and bank statements.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My sister collected her Bank reference letter with 6months Bank Statement in Nigeria on the 22nd of last year December. Can she fill her visa application next week monday with the same reference letter and bank statements.
So she is a refugee? If not post under correct section and say what she is applying for.

Femi_sunny

Jan 24, 2024
She want to apply for a visiting visa from Nigeria. Due to the long holiday from 22nd of last year December that cause her delayed in filing her application online. However she planing to do that next week Monday after all her necessary documents ready. I need to know if she can still use the same Bank reference letter she got last month to support her bank statement.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She want to apply for a visiting visa from Nigeria. Due to the long holiday from 22nd of last year December that cause her delayed in filing her application online. However she planing to do that next week Monday after all her necessary documents ready. I need to know if she can still use the same Bank reference letter she got last month to support her bank statement.
Post under visitor section, not refugees.