+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents needed to support employment at the visa office

pavanik01

Mar 9, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I was trying to prepare my documentation needed to be sent to the visa office to support my employment from the past few years .
Could someone who has been approved reply me with the documents that they are looking for exactly?

As far as my knowledge goes they might need a employer reference letter to support my experience . How about providing documents supporting payed employment . in case they need the paystubs how many, is it sufficient for some one to provide 2 to 3 of the latest pay stubs . Need some help ....

Thanks

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi !

As in experience, I filed my application with all of the documentations as follows:

1. Notarized academic certificates
2. Birth certificates
3. Letters from employers on their letter head with business card who signed the document(s)
4. Local police certificates
5. FBI finger printing
5. Pay stubs for last three months
6. Tax returns for last four years
7. Ielts test score result
8. Application fee
9. Landing fee
10. All necessary application package(s) form(s)

Updates of employers, pay stubs, police certificates might be necessary later on if you are being asked to resubmit updated version later on.

Hope this might helps

pavanik01 said:
Hello Everyone,

I was trying to prepare my documentation needed to be sent to the visa office to support my employment from the past few years .
Could someone who has been approved reply me with the documents that they are looking for exactly?

As far as my knowledge goes they might need a employer reference letter to support my experience . How about providing documents supporting payed employment . in case they need the paystubs how many, is it sufficient for some one to provide 2 to 3 of the latest pay stubs . Need some help ....

Thanks

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
luvcanada said:
Hi !

As in experience, I filed my application with all of the documentations as follows:

1. Notarized academic certificates
2. Birth certificates
3. Letters from employers on their letter head with business card who signed the document(s)
4. Local police certificates
5. FBI finger printing
5. Pay stubs for last three months
6. Tax returns for last four years
7. Ielts test score result
8. Application fee
9. Landing fee
10. All necessary application package(s) form(s)

Updates of employers, pay stubs, police certificates might be necessary later on if you are being asked to resubmit updated version later on.

Hope this might helps

pavanik01 said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks
luvcanada, did you submit all these documents at the initial stage, as in to CIO? Also was your employer or the person who signed your reference letter called or visited to confirm your employment?

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ! guys ! !

That's correct except ielts score which I mailed later. I forgot to add proof of fund from bank on their letter head. cic called all of my employers to make sure that it is legitimate documents.

thanks