+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents for Buffalo PMM OR ANY GURU

mdsebring

Jul 24, 2008
Thanks to you all for this wonderful forum. I have few quetsion if somebody can help.

I am a physician. My degree is bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery which is a five years degree. So my total education is 12+5 years= 17 years. You have a master’s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 25 points You have two or more university degrees at the bachelor’s level and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 22 points

1Any idea if I will get 25 or 22 points?

This is what info at Buffalo website says.
";Do not send originals unless
otherwise stated. Send notarized photocopies of all documents except the police certificates, which must be
originals.
• Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in universitysealed
envelopes."
2.Do I need to send original.?
3.Is it absolutely necessay to send police certifciate and IELTS scor at the time of filing application or you can send them later. My applictaion will be regular process NOT simplified.?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mdsebring said:
Thanks to you all for this wonderful forum. I have few quetsion if somebody can help.

I am a physician. My degree is bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery which is a five years degree. So my total education is 12+5 years= 17 years. You have a master's degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 25 points You have two or more university degrees at the bachelor's level and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 22 points

1Any idea if I will get 25 or 22 points?

This is what info at Buffalo website says.
";Do not send originals unless
otherwise stated. Send notarized photocopies of all documents except the police certificates, which must be
originals.
• Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in universitysealed
envelopes."
2.Do I need to send original.?
3.Is it absolutely necessay to send police certifciate and IELTS scor at the time of filing application or you can send them later. My applictaion will be regular process NOT simplified.?
1. 20 points

"Note: Medical Doctor degrees are generally first-level university credentials, in the same way that a
Bachelor of Law or a Bachelor in Pharmacology is a first level, albeit “professional” degree, and
should be awarded 20 points. If it is a second-level degree and if, for example, it belongs to a
Faculty of Graduate Studies, 25 points may be awarded. If a Bachelor’s credential is a
prerequisite to the credential, but the credential itself is still considered a first-level degree, then
22 points would be appropriate. It is important to refer to how the local authority responsible for
educational institutions recognizes the credential: i.e., as a first-level or second-level or higher
university credential
2. Original transcripts in university seal envelopes, and original Police Certificates.
3. If you don't send everything upfront there is a chance your application will returned unprocessed.

PMM