+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents are done. Is there anything missing?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi all,

I am almost complete with my documents. I have only to do the Medicals. Would appreciate your support to determine whether all documents are in order.

1. Passport
- Color copies of all pages of the passport (no travel history)

2. Marriage License_Certificate
- Color copy of Original Marriage Certificate
- Color copy of Translated Marriage Certificate
- Color copy of Affidavit from the Translator

3. Proof of Medical Exam
- Will be doing next week

4. Education
- Color copy of ECA report
- Color copy of degree & diploma certificates and result sheets/ transcripts
- Color copy of IELTS report

5. Employment Records
(i) Previous employment
- Color copy of Reference letter from HR (in letterhead)
- Color copy of official email from HR that they cannot provide Hours of Work, Reporting Manager, Leave entitlement, Benefits (Salary, Bonus etc.), Employee ID and Previous designations.
- Color copy of Resignation acceptance letter
- Color copy of Promotion, Performance review, bonus and salary increment letters from HR with amounts (to confirm the salary and benefits and employee ID)
- Color copy of Letter of Appointment (this states the previous designation, hours of work i.e. 8.30 to 5.
pm, leave entitlements etc.)
- Salary Slips (3 slips for the last year of employment and 02 each for other years. This is to confirm the salary given to me)
- Tax certificate of a single year

***I have explained in LOE that HR is not providing some details and attached above supporting docs as proof.

(ii) Current employment
- Color copy of Promotion, Performance review, bonus and salary increment letters from HR with amounts (to confirm the salary)
- Color copy of Letter of Appointment
- Salary Slips (last 05 months salary slips and 02 each for other years. This is to confirm the salary given to me)
- Tax certificate for all years of employment

***I have explained in LOE that HR is not providing salary details and attached above supporting docs as proof.

6. Police Certificates
- Color copy of the certificate issued by the Police Headquarters

7. Proof of Funds
- Color copy of Balance confirmations in letterhead
- Color copy of FD certificate and renewal certificates
- Last 06 months statements for my savings account (to confirm average balance)
- Color copy of Bank draft to confirm that the funds were transferred from a another Bank (to confirm its more than 6 months)
- Color copy of the FD certificate from previous bank and statements to proove the withdrawal and issuance of Bank Draft
- Color copies of balance confirmation from Provident Fund department
- Color copy of Affidavit from spouse to use funds in Savings and Provident Fund

***Balance confirmation states that I can withdraw anytime, but it does not say it is Unencumbered)

7. Digital Photo
- Color photo (35 x 45) in JPG format

7. Letter of Explanation
- Explained that I have done my qualification in home country, and not traveled to any other country.
- About the details not available in HR letter from previous employment and current employement and the docs submitted to support (salary slips, letter of appointment & performance letters)
- Affidavits for the name differences (same name)

Hope I have all the things needed. I would be really happy and appreciate if you could check and let me know if anything is missing.

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Reactions: nns14

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
I think you got everything in order!!

Can you suggest: my employment reference letter is not dated! Could this be a problem?? I do have the email sent by the hr in which the letter is attached. Can this be a reason of rejection.
Thanks

Reactions: akila868

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
I think you got everything in order!!

Can you suggest: my employment reference letter is not dated! Could this be a problem?? I do have the email sent by the hr in which the letter is attached. Can this be a reason of rejection.
Thanks
Well I don't know about that. But it is better to have the date. Lets wait for some Senior Members to comment on this.

Sorry friend.

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi .....As per CIC , for 3 members , you need to show 19,500 CAD as proof of funds ... Will it be fine if i show exactly 19,500 or should it be higher than this ?? Alaso , i have a single account with this amount . Will that suffice ? Thanks in advance .

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hi all,

I am almost complete with my documents. I have only to do the Medicals. Would appreciate your support to determine whether all documents are in order.

1. Passport
- Color copies of all pages of the passport (no travel history)

2. Marriage License_Certificate
- Color copy of Original Marriage Certificate
- Color copy of Translated Marriage Certificate
- Color copy of Affidavit from the Translator

3. Proof of Medical Exam
- Will be doing next week

4. Education
- Color copy of ECA report
- Color copy of degree & diploma certificates and result sheets/ transcripts
- Color copy of IELTS report

5. Employment Records
(i) Previous employment
- Color copy of official email from HR that they cannot provide Hours of Work, Reporting Manager, Leave entitlement, Benefits (Salary, Bonus etc.), Employee ID and Previous designations.
- Color copy of Resignation acceptance letter
- Color copy of Promotion, Performance review, bonus and salary increment letters from HR with amounts (to confirm the salary and benefits and employee ID)
- Color copy of Letter of Appointment (this states the previous designation, hours of work i.e. 8.30 to 5.
pm, leave entitlements etc.)
- Salary Slips (3 slips for the last year of employment and 02 each for other years. This is to confirm the salary given to me)
- Tax certificate of a single year

***I have explained in LOE that HR is not providing some details and attached above supporting docs as proof.

(ii) Current employment
- Color copy of Promotion, Performance review, bonus and salary increment letters from HR with amounts (to confirm the salary)
- Color copy of Letter of Appointment
- Salary Slips (last 05 months salary slips and 02 each for other years. This is to confirm the salary given to me)
- Tax certificate for all years of employment

***I have explained in LOE that HR is not providing salary details and attached above supporting docs as proof.

6. Police Certificates
- Color copy of the certificate issued by the Police Headuqarters

7. Proof of Funds
- Color copy of Balance confirmations in letterhead
- Color copy of FD certificate and renewal certificates
- Last 06 months statements for my savings account (to confirm average balance)
- Color copy of Bank draft to confirm that the funds were transferred from a another Bank (to confirm its more than 6 months)
- Color copy of the FD certificate from previous bank and statements to proove the withdrawal and issuance of Bank Draft
- Color copies of balance confirmation from Provident Fund department
- Color copy of Affidavit from spouse to use funds in Savings and Provident Fund

***Balance confirmation states that I can withdraw anytime, but it does not say it is Unencumbered)

7. Digital Photo
- Color photo (35 x 45) in JPG format

7. Letter of Explanation
- Explained about I have done my qualification in home country
- About the details not available in HR letter from previous employment and current employement and the docs submitted to support (salary slips, letter of appointment & performance letters)
- Affidavits for the name differences (same name)

Hope I have all the things needs. I would be really happy and appreciate if you could check and let me know if anything is missing.

Sorry for the long post.
The documents you mentioned look fine. Make sure you create 1 single pdf file for 1 period of employment. About the photographs, make sure the jpeg file size is no less than 60 kb, ideally it should be 240 kb. In you cic account, you will see different fields available to upload each document depending on the information you declared, make sure you haven’t missed any document. And finally, when you have all the files ready, e-mail it to another computer and make sure you can open all the files on that computer, because sometimes some files would only open on the original computer.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
The documents you mentioned look fine. Make sure you create 1 single pdf file for 1 period of employment. About the photographs, make sure the jpeg file size is no less than 60 kb, ideally it should be 240 kb. In you cic account, you will see different fields available to upload each document depending on the information you declared, make sure you haven’t missed any document. And finally, when you have all the files ready, e-mail it to another computer and make sure you can open all the files on that computer, because sometimes some files would only open on the original computer.
thanks friend. I have two employments, so there are two placeholders to upload right? I can have two PDF files separate for both, which should be less than 4 mb less?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Hi .....As per CIC , for 3 members , you need to show 19,500 CAD as proof of funds ... Will it be fine if i show exactly 19,500 or should it be higher than this ?? Alaso , i have a single account with this amount . Will that suffice ? Thanks in advance .
it is better to show more funds because of exchange rate fluctuations.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
thanks friend. I have two employments, so there are two placeholders to upload right? I can have two PDF files separate for both, which should be less than 4 mb less?
I can’t confirm if there would be 2 placeholders for your employment. Only you can login and check. And yes, the file size limit is 4mb.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Try to have a little more than the exact amount required. Having a single account wont be a problem.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Would appreciate confirmation from senior members as well :)
Hi Akila, Everything looks in very good shape.For number 5, as long as your employment letter mentions your duties you can prove other requirements from supporting documents which you already have. So I think its perfect.

Make sure you take screen shot of every page of your eAPR for your future reference, in case you receive any additional document request, you would have to consistent with the information of your eAPR.

Good Luck, hope you get your PR within possible quickest time :)

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hi Akila, Everything looks in very good shape.For number 5, as long as your employment letter mentions your duties you can prove other requirements from supporting documents which you already have. So I think its perfect.

Make sure you take screen shot of every page of your eAPR for your future reference, in case you receive any additional document request, you would have to consistent with the information of your eAPR.

Good Luck, hope you get your PR within possible quickest time :)

There is a work around for that
If it takes you to the submitted documents page, simply change the last portion in your url address bar as below:

Replace documentsToSubmit.do with applicationChecklist.do and hit enter.

Or, simply copy and paste this below link in your url after logging in to your MyCIC account and press enter:
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mycic-information-submitted-disappeared-t439551.0.html;msg5833825#msg5833825

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-cic-letter-received-post-eapr-submission-t478599.0.html;msg5833957#msg5833957