+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

documentation requirment

salman mirza

Sep 10, 2013
Can any body help me to solve this query!

i have two questions, if any body know it let me know!

i m from pakistan, graduate and master degree i have to send documents to WES canada , for ECA purpose under FSWP, can any body tell by its experience that : should i send WES canada :

1) Should I send you my Secondary school certificate and higher secondary school certificate for ECA, educational credential assessment purpose or no requirement as such only I should send you my graduation documents and master documents for ECA purpose.

2) 2nd question is that I have chemical engineering degree and Transcript having my 4 years complete educational record on one page that is transcript, whereas individual mark sheet have same record on semester basis these are Eight marksheets individually,
should I send you my one page Transcript having all the educational record on one page transcript cretificate ? which is HEC, higher education commission pakistan attested and also stamped , a university issued authorized document ,
or I should send you 8 semester individual mark sheets having the same educational record mentioned in one page transcript. My educational department has huge charges for each mark sheet attestation, which i can reduce by attestation of one pager transcript having the full record of my whole engineering studies including marks, grades, numbers, subject names and all the same as mentioned in individual mark sheet, otherwise i have to send you 8 attested mark sheet which has the heavy attestation charges , please suggest what should i do? what is the exact requirement of ECA process either to send you each semester mark sheet or one pager transcript containing each semester wise full data same as given on individual semester mark sheet of engineering 4 years studies, The transcript is also engineering university issued documents, higher commission stamped and attested document and containing my all engineering studies records including Subjects name, its obtained numbers , grades received total marks and date of deceleration of results etc same as individual mark sheets,
One pager transcript will reduce my extra heavy expenses of attestation from Higher education commission of Pakistan as well as also reducing time to obtained them and to be attested them from HEC.
so please tell me are graduation degrees and post graduate degrees with their one pager transcripts containing same record as on individual mark sheets are acceptable by you for ECA purpose?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Dear,
please try to shorten your question as much as you can as people get bore, same was the experience with me. hope you dont mind it :)

you will need to send only your Master's degree certificate + final transcript (one page which contain all semesters) if your bachelors and masters are in the same discipline ,in this case no need to send your bachelors degree or any metric or F.Sc. (Secondary) certificates.

and hope you know about the procedure but just to be on the safe side, let me tell you again.

for WES
1. apply online, enter your details while making an account with WES, remember to select FSWP package if you are going for immigration.
2..just attest these two photocopies from HEC 1. master's degree certificate 2. Final transcript (one page)
3. go to R&I section of HEC and seal the envelope.
4. put that sealed envelope into another envelope and write your WES reference number on the 2nd envelope.
5. go to courier and post it.
thats it.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

As per my situation i have a bachelors degree in (Computer Science & Engineering) + Masters of Business Administration Degree in (Information Technology) which degree should i have to send only masters or both to WES.

appreciate for your response.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
THE SUPER KING said:
Hi

As per my situation i have a bachelors degree in (Computer Science & Engineering) + Masters of Business Administration Degree in (Information Technology) which degree should i have to send only masters or both to WES.

appreciate for your response.
send them both