+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

document upload for express entry

ysrhcu

Jan 27, 2015
Hello,

I just filled my express entry profile for PR. But I didn't click 'continue' button at the bottom of the page as i wasn't sure if i could get back to the previous page if i need to. I don't have all my employment letters yet. So I just saved my profile and logged out.

May i know if i need to upload the supporting documents in the next step before submitting my profile? or do i need the documents only when i get the invitation to apply?

Thank you very much and look forward to your response.

Cheers

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
ysrhcu said:
Hello,

I just filled my express entry profile for PR. But I didn't click 'continue' button at the bottom of the page as i wasn't sure if i could get back to the previous page if i need to. I don't have all my employment letters yet. So I just saved my profile and logged out.

May i know if i need to upload the supporting documents in the next step before submitting my profile? or do i need the documents only when i get the invitation to apply?

Cheers
You only need them after you've received an ITA, then you have 60 days to upload all the requested documents as part of your actual PR application.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ysrhcu said:
Hello,

Cheers
You only need documentation after invitation

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doubleym said:
You only need them after you've received an ITA, then you have 60 days to upload all the requested documents as part of your actual PR application.
Which are the documents to prove your work experience ? As in my case i have three years of expreince but i just have Salary slips( Doesn't mention job positions), Income tax returns for three years , Reference letter from my employee ( not with start or End date of my job), Resignation letter from employee. SO is it okie ?

As my employer is not give any appointment letter, experience letter - They can only confirm over email that i was employed from this date to this date with no job positions or job duties description.

Please help me out here ...should i go with this documents or not ?

thanks

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Jaymin007 said:
Which are the documents to prove your work experience ? As in my case i have three years of expreince but i just have Salary slips( Doesn't mention job positions), Income tax returns for three years , Reference letter from my employee ( not with start or End date of my job), Resignation letter from employee. SO is it okie ?

As my employer is not give any appointment letter, experience letter - They can only confirm over email that i was employed from this date to this date with no job positions or job duties description.

Please help me out here ...should i go with this documents or not ?

thanks
In order to prove your work experience you need experience letters:

Letters must be:

• written on company letterhead,
• signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,
• show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
• stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).
Letters must include all of the following information:
• the specific period of your employment with the company,
• the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position,
• your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
• your total annual salary plus benefits in each position,
• the number of hours worked per week in each position