+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Problem

canadageek

Apr 14, 2010
i submitted the application in London.
Just had a look in document checklist on cic site .

2 Problems arises after I saw the checklist.

> In Number 6, they asked for
"Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes."
what are these transcripts ?? I dont have those, I Just recieved original degrees and mark sheets from university.
WILL THAT BE A PROBLEM Huh

> In number 7 point in document checklist.
they say "notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation "
** I dont have employment contracts but have experience letters .
( what to do about contract letter ??? )

please reply.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadageek said:

"Transcripts: original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university-sealed envelopes."
what are these transcripts ?? I dont have those, I Just recieved original degrees and mark sheets from university.
Mark sheets are actually the transcripts so if you have submitted the mark sheet thats fine.

they say "notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation "
Normally applicants mention in the cover letter if they are missing any document but as you were not aware of this at the time of submitting documents you have two options now either leave it like this and wait if visa officer ask you about the employment contract and then explain it that you dont have any or you can send the statement now mentiong your file number and stating that you didnt submit your employment letter because you dont have one.

please reply.
Cheers
Saki

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
canadageek said:

please reply.
Canadageek, can you please quote entire point 7 from your VO checklist?

In my case I sent reference letters and a copy of my workbook (containing stamps of employers acknowledging employment). Any missing document (ref letter of one employer who left business) was explained in the cover letter. Please note that I haven't received any response from CIO (rejected or accepted) to judge correctness of my approach.