+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Docs not ready yet, submission in 5 days

brb1

Dec 7, 2022
Hi all

I had received an ITA and have been putting together the documents but don't have everything ready yet. My submission is in 5 days, what is the recommended next step here? I was thinking of declining and let the profile be in the pool, assuming it will be picked up again before my profile expires in Jan'23. Has this worked for anyone in the past, pls share your experience.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
We are in the same situation. One of the PCC is not ready yet. From the experiences on the forum, looks like people had luck submitting a LOE (letter of explanation) with proof that they applied for PCC. Then they request the missing PCC later.

But this is for PCC. Not sure if other documents are missing. What do you have issues with?

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
People here said that the best course of action that worked for them is to provide LOE with any proof that you applied for PCC. It seems that many people have the same issue as us and they were generally granted the opportunity to submit PCC when it arrives.

But again, this is not an official immigration advice, so keep that in mind.

brb1

Dec 7, 2022
Yes it is still a risk as you pay the fee and whatnot and what if gets rejected for the same reason.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Yes, I am sure there is s refund but only if they reject for being incomplete. Not sure about rejections later in the process.