+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you need medical records for exam?

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
Hi,
I'm getting my paperwork ready and I was wondering about what was needed for the medical exam. I went to the CIC website and it didn't really tell you much. It seems like you just show up get a regular physical. Does anyone know if you need to bring in any medical records? The site just to bring anything you might have, but not that you needed to. Anyone know what you need? Thanks for any help!

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
AshesNdust said:
Hi,
I'm getting my paperwork ready and I was wondering about what was needed for the medical exam. I went to the CIC website and it didn't really tell you much. It seems like you just show up get a regular physical. Does anyone know if you need to bring in any medical records? The site just to bring anything you might have, but not that you needed to. Anyone know what you need? Thanks for any help!
It will be an upfront MEDICAL exam, and when you book your appointment the nurse will tell you what you will need to bring. When I booked my appointment the nurse did told me to bring my medical histories and any prescription drugs that I am taking with me along with all the regular ID pieces and etc.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
ngelsa said:
It will be an upfront MEDICAL exam, and when you book your appointment the nurse will tell you what you will need to bring. When I booked my appointment the nurse did told me to bring my medical histories and any prescription drugs that I am taking with me along with all the regular ID pieces and etc.
Yes, I know that it's an upfront medical examine, but what qualifies as medical history? Regular yearly check-ups? Outpatient surgery from 15 years ago? If you don't have access to any of the above, is it a problem? The CIC site just says bring it if you have it, it doesn't mention what happens if you don't have it.