+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do the local center really send my results to IDP?

Jyun

Jan 11, 2018
Hi everyone,

I would like to know whether the test center would truly send our test results to the center.

Here’s my thing, I took the exam on 09/12/2017 and I’ve asked to remark my results sinece last Monday and the local test center keep dedaying my process. Then today I finally went to the test center to fill out my application form and he changed me USD240!! Since I searched online the average price of fee is like $120-140, I immediately called another test center which I took before also in New York, and the manager said they only takes USD120 for the reassessment (the manager also mentioned last year’s fee is $115). After that I argued with the stuff why you take $240 while the other one takes only $120, and he suddenly said: Oh! That’s last year’s price because you’d like to remark December’s results, and he continued saying if you want to remark this year’s test, it would be $120. However, I did really want to remark my writing part so I applied for it. So, what can I even know if he would really send my results to the center?

Thanks for you guys!!