Med's Request
17th may
Med's Done....
18th may
VISA ISSUED...
5th august
LANDED..........
23 september
hi.i did my ielts last month but know i want them to send my ielts result card to university in canada,,is this possible as at the time of registering i didnot mentioned that i want ielts to send my result to university.but know i need them to send..how can i do this.

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bilal,

if u need to send an original copy of ielts to your university, go to your test center where u took the test and tell them u will need to send the original copy to the university then they will have you fill in a simple registeration form and u will have to pay around 2000 Pakistani Rupees for courier service.

take complete mailing address of your university
a passport photocopy
ielts score photocopy.

That's it. Your score card will be delivered within 4 days to your requested university directly from your test center and they will also give you a tracking number for tracking it online.

asad100101

Jun 28, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
most universities accept notorized copies of your ielts score in Canada barring few exceptions like Simon Fraser University, University of T and others. They require originals

bilal007

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th feb
Med's Request
17th may
Med's Done....
18th may
VISA ISSUED...
5th august
LANDED..........
23 september
thanks asad bhai.yes i need to send a original one.the university which i applied need original result card..well i will go their after eid as they are closed for eid..anyways thnx for information.