+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I qualify?

asadrazashah

Mar 10, 2017
Hello all,

I really need your help. I am looking to move to Canada as a permanent resident, I am from Pakistan and currently I am residing in UAE on a resident visa since last 4 years, I am looking for few answers to my question & I think this forum is the best one to get your answers.

My credentials:
Bachelors degree: 2 years (Business in Arts)
Masters Degree:2 Year (Marketing)
Ielts:6.5 Band
Wife/Child: Yes (Chid age: 4 months, Wife: 24)
Wife ielts: 6.5
Wife's qualification: O & A Levels with a 3 years diploma in Fashion designing

My Exp: 2 years in Customer service (Pakistan), 1 Year in a bank as credit officer(Pakistan), 3 & half years in a bank as Transaction banking officer(UAE)

Relatives: Uncle and aunt of my spouse living in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident.

If anyone who can help me confirming that do I qualify in any program of Canada or what? if not how can I Improve.

Please help me so I can have a clear view of pursuing it.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
asadrazashah said:
Hello all,

I really need your help. I am looking to move to Canada as a permanent resident, I am from Pakistan and currently I am residing in UAE on a resident visa since last 4 years, I am looking for few answers to my question & I think this forum is the best one to get your answers.

My credentials:
Bachelors degree: 2 years (Business in Arts)
Masters Degree:2 Year (Marketing)
Ielts:6.5 Band
Wife/Child: Yes (Chid age: 4 months, Wife: 24)
Wife ielts: 6.5
Wife's qualification: O & A Levels with a 3 years diploma in Fashion designing

My Exp: 2 years in Customer service (Pakistan), 1 Year in a bank as credit officer(Pakistan), 3 & half years in a bank as Transaction banking officer(UAE)

Relatives: Uncle and aunt of my spouse living in Saskatchewan as a permanent resident.

If anyone who can help me confirming that do I qualify in any program of Canada or what? if not how can I Improve.

Please help me so I can have a clear view of pursuing it.
Your first step should really be to google and check out canada's immigration website. Read as much info as you can find and make notes. If you have questions use the help section on the cic website and if you still need clarification then search the forum. Only after going through all this should you then ask questions from members here. If you want to successful you have to learn to be proactive and seek out information through research. Too man people come on here and ask questions that have been asked and answered a million times and without doing basic research for themself. It's a very lazy approach in my opinion and people should be a little bit more engaged in the process of planning their future. Good luck

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ButterflyChemist said:
Your first step should really be to google and check out canada's immigration website. Read as much info as you can find and make notes. If you have questions use the help section on the cic website and if you still need clarification then search the forum. Only after going through all this should you then ask questions from members here. If you want to successful you have to learn to be proactive and seek out information through research. Too man people come on here and ask questions that have been asked and answered a million times and without doing basic research for themself. It's a very lazy approach in my opinion and people should be a little bit more engaged in the process of planning their future. Good luck
Could not agree more. Thanks for spending your time and posting this!