+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to provide my school certificates as well when providing documents? I have done WES evaluation just for college

Nishat123

Feb 19, 2020
Hi,

just re-iterating my question here, do I need to provide school and college leaving certificates when providing documents for Education while submitting my profile. Also, do I need to provide my CELPIP results since there is no separate document holder for it.

Nishat123

Feb 19, 2020
Hi,

just re-iterating my question here, do I need to provide school and college leaving certificates when providing documents for Education while submitting my profile. Also, do I need to provide my CELPIP results since there is no separate document holder for it.
any leads would be highly appreciated?

Nishat123

Feb 19, 2020
Hi,

My reference letter from the organization doesn't have the hours/week mentioned. is that mandatory information that should be present in the reference letter? is there any workaround for the same?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
is that mandatory information that should be present in the reference letter?
Yes
is there any workaround for the same?
In some organizations the salary slips / pay stubs may have hour information. See if that's the case. Or your reference letter should state you were/are a "full time employee". Or check if you have offer letter of the job. In many cases offer letters may have hours information or the offer letter would state you are being offered a full time position etc.

Nishat123

Feb 19, 2020
Yes

In some organizations the salary slips / pay stubs may have hour information. See if that's the case. Or your reference letter should state you were/are a "full time employee". Or check if you have offer letter of the job. In many cases offer letters may have hours information or the offer letter would state you are being offered a full time position etc.
Yes I checked, 'full time' is mentioned. Would that work?