+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need PCC after I submit the application but processing time takes longer

mosses

Jan 22, 2023
I went to Canada (2020) in student visa. After graduation I was working. But I had to attend funeral suddenly
(2022 June 28) in my home country.

I have applied for TRV the next Month from my home country (July 19 2022) since I couldn't stamp my work Visa from inside Canada. I am waiting and it's been more than 6 month's. I have given my medical recently .

I have 2 questions

1. Will they ask PPC now? Because it's been 6 month's AFTER applied from home country.

2. Will they ask for Canada PCC ? If so what should I do to obtain it

Someone Please help.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Canada pcc not required unless asked for

Home country you should apply once your WP is processed

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I went to Canada (2020) in student visa. After graduation I was working. But I had to attend funeral suddenly
(2022 June 28) in my home country.

I have applied for TRV the next Month from my home country (July 19 2022) since I couldn't stamp my work Visa from inside Canada. I am waiting and it's been more than 6 month's. I have given my medical recently .

I have 2 questions

1. Will they ask PPC now? Because it's been 6 month's AFTER applied from home country.

2. Will they ask for Canada PCC ? If so what should I do to obtain it

Someone Please help.
Depends upon the officer overlooking your file. Lot of people are asked to give Canadian PCC in ADR.
If it has been more than 6 months for Indian one, it is better to start the process when you submit the application as IRCC only give 60 days to submit all docs and these days it is taking longer.
For the RCMP google "Canada PCC your province".

Reactions: vkamath