+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need a new nomination certificate fro the province?

miachanna

Jul 19, 2024
My nomination certificate expired after I submitted my PR application, which is still in progress for a background check. It's been two years since I submitted it to IRCC. IRCC has not asked me to provide a fresh nomination certificate. Do I have to submit a fresh nomination, or should I offer it when they ask? Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My nomination certificate expired after I submitted my PR application, which is still in progress for a background check. It's been two years since I submitted it to IRCC. IRCC has not asked me to provide a fresh nomination certificate. Do I have to submit a fresh nomination, or should I offer it when they ask? Thanks
You don’t need to renew it now . It should be valid at time you submit your application for PR doesn’t matter if it is expired after they started processing your application. You should keep meeting requirements of your nomination until you get your PR .

miachanna

Jul 19, 2024
You don’t need to renew it now . It should be valid at time you submit your application for PR doesn’t matter if it is expired after they started processing your application. You should keep meeting requirements of your nomination until you get your PR .
Thank you Miss bee.