+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have any chance with 410 score?

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Probably not. The system is designed for those who already have some links to Canada and not for people who don't.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dan_and said:
PR seeker,

The short answer is nobody knows. We need to wait for more draws.

As for the other two replies, they are absolute nonsense.
Even if that were true (which it most likely isn't), you would have to make an assumption about the distribution of CRS scores in the pool to come to a conclusion with the certainty that is implied in this answer.
Clearly false. CIC have stated that they will invite people without job offers or ties to Canada - listen to the audio of the press conference, I can't be bothered to post the link again.

If you don't have an effing clue what you're talking about, stop telling people that they don't have a chance.
dude. forget about the audio msg. so far, their actions suggest a departure from that audio. Just come to terms with reality. Do you think that if they consistently have a high number if people with high scores & links to Canada(which btw they seem to do), they will drop the cutoff?

Monija

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Some members of this forum say that they got a second ITA this draw. Originally they got ITA's in previous draws to upply under FSW but they met CEC too, and if you meet both CEC should get the priority. So they got emails that FSW ITA was cancelled and they were issued new one under CEC. That might be a reason of such a small score drop off. What do you think?

sarmadnadeem

Jan 25, 2015
if i understand correctly then people with CEC or PNP must have got nominations yet. Very little aroud 50-150 (assumption only) people with having LMIA and applied under FSW (living outside Canada) would have got ITAs yet. Based on this assumption dont you guys think that the Cap for CEC and PNP will be filled way earlier then FSW cap and after that FSW and FSTP people would start getting ITAs.
Regarding caps i am talking about the information given in the CIC's website,