+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do i calculated my father's child who already PR into my family size?my father divorced ,no custody

alex110

Jun 12, 2019
do i need to calculated my father's daughter into my family size? she is already in Canada as PR and my mom has custody when they immigrated to Canada. my parent divorced, now i want sponsor my father, do i need to include my sister?
thanks for answering.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

do i need to calculated my father's daughter into my family size? she is already in Canada as PR and my mom has custody when they immigrated to Canada. my parent divorced, now i want sponsor my father, do i need to include my sister?
thanks for answering.

1. Of course not, she is already a PR.

alex110

Jun 12, 2019
Hi

1. Of course not, she is already a PR.
I have called cic support center and get same answer, but when I ask IRCC on Twitter, I got different answer, it seems every one has different point of view to this case

alex110

Jun 12, 2019
If she is under 22 and not married yes she is part of the family size.
But unlikely me and my lawyer didn’t count she in my family size,so I didn’t add my wife as my co-signer when I submitted application, so can I add co-signer when application start processing?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But unlikely me and my lawyer didn’t count she in my family size,so I didn’t add my wife as my co-signer when I submitted application, so can I add co-signer when application start processing?
Not sure you'll have to call and ask.