+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do any body know SIIS (Smart International Immigration Solutions's) consultant

Tabu

May 19, 2012
hi
i need help i heard about SIIS (Smart International Immigration Solutions's).Sanjay Sharma and Manjit singh Manhal are the main consultant over their ,any one who applied from them?.Do any body know about these guys?are they trust worthy or not becoz they are charging lots of money i m afraid of fraud people so plz do reply me if anybody attaining their services

best regards

tsjunx

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 19, 12
Doc's Request.
Aug 15, 12
AOR Received.
July 18, 12, Mexico: Aug 15, 12
File Transfer...
July 25, 12
Med's Done....
Feb 18, 12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Oct 1-12
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10-12
LANDED..........
16-Nov-12
Hi,

I've never heard of them, but I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone that asks about immigration consultants. Please do your research carefully don't hand over money, and unless your case is very complicated you can do it yourself with help from very knowledgeable members in this forum.

I personally had a very bad experience with an immigration consultant, I filed a complaint with their council ICCRC and it's been three months and I haven't heard anything from them, that money is gone. So please, be cautious and keep in mind that once you sign a retainer and hand over money you're pretty much out of luck.

SEVEN07

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Caracas
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas-Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUG 2011
AOR Received.
NOV 2011
File Transfer...
JAN 2012
Med's Done....
JUL 2011-JUL 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DEC 2012
Hi Try to apply and fill all your aplication by yourself is free and better.They cannot help you to make the proccess fast..
Good Luck