+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance Learning

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
I completed my B.com in 2019 (final year Distance learning and first & second years in class) .
My Study visa first got refused for May intake 2017 when I was in my first year of Degree then I reapplied for 2018 September intake and got the visa by the time I have already completed my 2nd year of degree.
I was doing my 3rd year of degree as a distance learning along with my Canadian diploma. I went back to India to give my Degree final year exams in May-july 2019 when I was on my official drop after 2 semesters of Canadian diploma. I am wondering if I can get any help from my degree I completed from India to increase my CRS points.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I completed my B.com in 2019 (final year Distance learning and first & second years in class) .
My Study visa first got refused for May intake 2017 when I was in my first year of Degree then I reapplied for 2018 September intake and got the visa by the time I have already completed my 2nd year of degree.
I was doing my 3rd year of degree as a distance learning along with my Canadian diploma. I went back to India to give my Degree final year exams in May-july 2019 when I was on my official drop after 2 semesters of Canadian diploma. I am wondering if I can get any help from my degree I completed from India to increase my CRS points.
Do you have ECA? You need ECA to count increase points.

karanvir singh

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Yes, I have a WES positive result. But the thing is when i am trying to add education history in my Express entry its asking me if its a full time or part time study for my degree part (i.e You must be in class at least 15 hours per week during the academic year to be considered full-time. This includes any period of training in the workplace that is part of your studies.). What should i select here if i did my final year only as a distance learning?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I have a WES positive result. But the thing is when i am trying to add education history in my Express entry its asking me if its a full time or part time study for my degree part (i.e You must be in class at least 15 hours per week during the academic year to be considered full-time. This includes any period of training in the workplace that is part of your studies.). What should i select here if i did my final year only as a distance learning?
So was it PT or FT. Fill it in as such.