+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dined a permanent resident visa at Kuala lumpur malaysia

edes

Dec 9, 2011
hi pls can anyone help me its jst too urgent. i went for my interview at Canada embassy in Kuala lumpur malaysia on 6th of dec 2011. i went there with my lovely wife as she came to visit me in Malaysia during this period. in all she wasnt even sent a mail that i will be interviewed i was only sent , though i taught she would have been sent too. during the interview the officer asked me if i had any relation in Canada which i said yes as my step sister recently moved there so i never wanted to lie about it. secondly he asked how my wife met her ex which i said they were family friends before meeting each other .. in all he told me he was going on a break and went to meet my wife where she was sitting , he asked her if i had a sister which she said she wasn't aware and told me she had married her ex through a dating site. we both gave different answers about this 2 questions and with this he said our visa was refused pls can anyone tell me when a letter will be sent to me about my refusal and do anyone know if i will win the appeal? pls reply me

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well you need to answer how do you have step sister your wife doesn't know about and how is it you do not know the relationship history especially showing up at an interview... you can appeal but bring evidence and a good argument as to why the answers didnt match

kuku

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2011
Doc's Request.
None so far
AOR Received.
NEVER
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
5/07/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011 ( E CAS changed to "In process' on 5/2/2012.
VISA ISSUED...
12/02/2012
LANDED..........
10/03/2012
I agree with kedeisha

sometimes it happens that applicants get nervous during their interviews and make a mistake at answering such questions which in fact they know is a weak point of their case and could affect the outcome.

But anyways you can in fact you "should" appeal the case if your marriage is genuine.

edes

Dec 9, 2011
thanks allot but do you know how long it will take before they send in my refusal letter as without this i cant go for an appeal. in all i am not even close to my step sister and i don't even know if she is in Canada or not but my mom told me she over heard it from people that she has just moved to Canada. hope we have a case here as our marriage is genuine and we have all the evidence .. another thing is that my wife wasn't even told she will be interviewed and she said she was nervous.