+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Digital marketing scope in Canada?

Rithu96

Oct 26, 2021
I would also like to know the scope of digital marketing as I work as an SEO Analyst in my home country. Please help with sharing the best colleges and courses available in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Canada is a small market for many fields. You will need to do your own research for programs based on building on your education and showing career progression in your home country. Find a program that will give you a higher salary and better job after paying tens of thousands in Canada.

Reactions: Rithu96

Rithu96

Oct 26, 2021
Canada is a small market for many fields. You will need to do your own research for programs based on building on your education and showing career progression in your home country. Find a program that will give you a higher salary and better job after paying tens of thousands in Canada.
Can you suggest a few such courses.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
You know about search engines... use them. you are a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst.
It's a pretty specific field. Why do you think getting education in Canada will help you on your job in your home country?I
Since you are already working in the field, you may need at least a master's degree. (instead of one of those introduction to digital marketing courses)

Rithu96

Oct 26, 2021
Thank you for replying! Yes I have made a research on colleges and courses. But I don't have anyone there to ask my douts. Therefore searched and found this forum, thought it would be helpful too. I have shortlisted Lambton college offering a 2 year PGDM program in digital marketing. I am working here on a base level in my home country, therefore wish to do higher studies on a related field, which in turn can help my career. So looking forward to find help here. Hoping somebody helps me.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thank you for replying! Yes I have made a research on colleges and courses. But I don't have anyone there to ask my douts. Therefore searched and found this forum, thought it would be helpful too. I have shortlisted Lambton college offering a 2 year PGDM program in digital marketing. I am working here on a base level in my home country, therefore wish to do higher studies on a related field, which in turn can help my career. So looking forward to find help here. Hoping somebody helps me.
I hope you mean Lambton College based in Sarnia, Ontario which is a public college.

The other "Lambton" is a private collagea and so far my search show pretty bad reviews/reputation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your degree in? Again you need to show you will make that much more money after spending tens of thousands of dollars in Canada. You need the funds, strong ties to home country and some travel history (UK, US, AUS, NZ).

Rithu96

Oct 26, 2021
I did my graduation in BA Economics. But my interest lies in marketing!! I haven't travelled to another country yet! Will this cause a Visa rejection?

Rithu96

Oct 26, 2021
Even George Brown college offers a co-op program! I have shortlisted George Brown College and Lambton college (Mississauga)

Jul 12, 2022
I think you can do some personal research on how SEO strategies work in Canada. Higher education in this type of occupation is unlikely to be very useful. I know many professionals who haven't taken courses but have studied everything independently. You can just become a protégé of some experienced marketer from Canada who will introduce you to our country's market. It wouldn't be a bad idea to go to https://belkins.io/pricing, which is a big link in finding clients among companies. Knowing how B2B works in any country, you'll understand how important this is. I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goals. Do you want to move to Canada?