+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difficulty in finding NOC Code

MannyBrar

Jul 19, 2024
Hey folks,
I am planning to apply under AOS this year. I am currently working as a Sustainability Coordinator at Chandos Construction.
Job summary:
The Sustainability Coordinator is responsible for admin support for the Director Carbon Transition and VP Collaborative Construction. The Sustainability Coordinator provides support ensuring timely processing of waste reporting and overseeing the deliver of waste diversion tickets, waste tracking, data entry and waste reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis. This role can also include support for LEED project teams, construction material research and other duties as requested by their manager. Further skillset development in GHG Emissions tracking will be part of the role, as well as data analytics and refinement to help further our Emissions Reductions strategy across our organization.

Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for reporting of Waste Diversion, and working with supporting team members from the districts.
- Accurately enter waste tickets and other data into our systems to track waste creation and diversion.
- Able to understand and organize data and information to be able to summarize which projects have reported their waste data
- Ability to call project teams or vendors to find out information
- Strong research capability to investigate specific projects files and find waste data independently
- Potential to learn LEED rating system construction credits and help teams track materials and other LEED requirements.
- Accurate data gathering and streamlining Interest in supporting Zero Carbon and Net Zero projects.

Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Early Career position Post-secondary graduate
- Proactive and curious about sustainability, with aspirations to positively impact our environment - Data Analytics familiarity, or interest in this field.
- Previous Waste Diversion / GHG emissions tracking experience not required.
- Software experience around navigating internet websites, Microsoft Office tools, RetScreen Expert, Outlook, Teams, Power BI, Excel and Bluebeam, is an advantage.

Preferred qualifications:
- Attention to detail
- Good with processes and auditing
- Can work independently and as a team Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to build relationships
- Technical Construction background is an advantage: ie Architectural Tech / Construction Engineering Tech.

My level of education is a Diploma in Energy Management from NorQuest College (2 years). This program includes Building Energy Efficiency, knowledge of LEED Certification, Sustainability, Energy Modelling using Equest, RetScreen and Construction Projects. Field of study is STEM and Construction.
It's really hard to find NOC code for this job. Can somebody please help me find one!

Thanks,
Manny