+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difference of Name Spellings in degree certificate

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Need your help guys.

My Name is : "Harsh" and all my degrees/certificates/Passport/proofs have the same name except my MBA Certificate. On which its mentioned as "Harash" with an extra 'a'.
When I received my Transcripts from the university, even that also came with "Harash" as on name.

Will this be a problem in submitting my application for Express Entry ?

Thanks
Harsh

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Hi All,

Need your help guys.

My Name is : "Harsh" and all my degrees/certificates/Passport/proofs have the same name except my MBA Certificate. On which its mentioned as "Harash" with an extra 'a'.
When I received my Transcripts from the university, even that also came with "Harash" as on name.

Thanks
Harsh
Better to be safe side.
My opinion: Change the name of MBA credentials its not a big problem to change on the single credential, try to convence ur mba university to change it accordingly.

Hope this is helpful.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Silvi6 said:
Hi All,

Need your help guys.

Thanks
Harsh
Have you done your ECA? if yes then it will not a problem
moreover if ur ECA not done till now then Change your name, otherwise your ECA will be incomplete.