+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn't disclose all the work history in my PR application. Is there a way to fix it?

Vadim26

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
I submitted my PR application earlier last month.

Today, while applying for a PGWP extension - it asked me about my work history for the last 10 years. I went back to my PR application "personal history" and "work history" forms to see what I put for my work history. I realized, that I didn't include any work experience before I applied for my very first PGWP, which was around July 9, 2018. I had 3 jobs before that date and I didn't disclose them in my work history nor in my personal history in my PR application.

1) Should I submit a web-based form explaining the mistake and add the missed work experience under personal history somehow? I was told that we should only include the work experience in our PR application for which we are claiming points (which would be the moment we apply for PGWP). However, should ALL work experiences for the last 10 years be listed in personal history then?

2) For my PGWP 18-month extension, form 5710E, should I list all the experiences I had in the last 10 years then? I think it should match exactly what I mentioned in my PR application.

Please, help.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Under work history, you indicate the work for which you claim points. The rest of your work experience from the last 10 years for which you are not claiming point should appear under "Personal history".

As far as I know, the webform with the updates to your Personal history is the only option you have at this point to make the adjustments to your file.