vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2007
Doc's Request.
Apr 2009
Hey pals,

I have applied for Immigration-SW from Vienna (application submitted Feb. 2007). when I was submitting my application i had a valid IELTS with overall band score 7.0

But its expired now.

Few days ago i have got a new email from the Canadian embassy asking for 10 items which has been delivered before or might update was required (such as my work status update and police criminal record)

Among these question(which was absolutely detailed) they didn't ask me to provide IELTS anymore.
I am going to submit the missing documents this week. Do you think that IELTS is waved or the former IELTS score was enough? and while they are not asking for IELTS anymore, does it means in my case its not required and they accepted my old record IELTS?

Thanks for your advice

matin

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

foomani said:
Hey pals,

I have applied for Immigration-SW from Vienna (application submitted Feb. 2007). when I was submitting my application i had a valid IELTS with overall band score 7.0

But its expired now.

Few days ago i have got a new email from the Canadian embassy asking for 10 items which has been delivered before or might update was required (such as my work status update and police criminal record)

Among these question(which was absolutely detailed) they didn't ask me to provide IELTS anymore.
I am going to submit the missing documents this week. Do you think that IELTS is waved or the former IELTS score was enough? and while they are not asking for IELTS anymore, does it means in my case its not required and they accepted my old record IELTS?

Thanks for your advice

matin
Because your old IELTs was valid when you submitted it, so they don't want another one.

foomani

Oct 8, 2010
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2007
Doc's Request.
Apr 2009
Dear PMM

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Actually when i submitted my first application, they didn't asked me to provide IELTS but i had a valid one at that time.

After 3 years they were asking me to submit all the required documents which IELTS was among them. I submitted everything including my old IELTS which was not valid anymore.

14 months later, they are asking me again to send them 10 items which requires update, such as my work status and Police certificates. But they are not asking for IELTS in that list anymore.

the letter says" We require the following information and/or documentation in order to continue processing your application:"

I know while they are not asking for something that means its not required. But i don't know if this means they accept my old IELTS?

Thank you for your advice

Matin

FireFlySun

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 09, 2010
AOR Received.
May 03, 2010
File Transfer...
March 10, 2010
Med's Request
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
July 6-7, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 04, 2012
LANDED..........
September 19, 2012
foomani said:
Dear PMM

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Actually when i submitted my first application, they didn't asked me to provide IELTS but i had a valid one at that time.

After 3 years they were asking me to submit all the required documents which IELTS was among them. I submitted everything including my old IELTS which was not valid anymore.

14 months later, they are asking me again to send them 10 items which requires update, such as my work status and Police certificates. But they are not asking for IELTS in that list anymore.

the letter says" We require the following information and/or documentation in order to continue processing your application:"

I know while they are not asking for something that means its not required. But i don't know if this means they accept my old IELTS?

Thank you for your advice

Matin
Hi Matin,

Your VISA Office accepted your old IELTS so you don't have to worry accomplishing a new one.Just complete all 10 required documents and everything will be alright...

Goodluck...

foomani

Oct 8, 2010
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2007
Doc's Request.
Apr 2009
I think you are right since i checked all my records again and i figured out that the date they mention is the TIME of the APPLICATION which goes back to the date i have submitted my application.

Please note that the language test results form an approved testing organization must be no older than one year at the time of the application

Just a tricky point is if you are leaving in many cities past few years you have to provide police certificate from EACH of them.
It was cost full and time consuming.

Thanks all
Wish me luck

thusha7716

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2008
AOR Received.
17-10-2007
Med's Request
09-04-2009
Med's Done....
05-05-2009
Passport Req..
11-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2010
LANDED..........
03-04-2010
in my case i applied in 2007 through sri lanka. eventhough i was ready doing my ielts ,they did not ask the results. i think they waved off IELTS . i received the PR last MArch.
so dont be worry.they will never ask it from you again.