+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DID NOT KNOW TO MENTION HALF SIBLING/STEP SIBLING

rg2020

Oct 12, 2020
Hi everybody, I am in deep confusion right now, I came in canada 5 years ago i finally managed to earn enough points to get my PR. Unfortunately while seeing the post ITA form I came across the family section which I did not know in India when I came on study permit the paperwork was done by agent he did not mention my half sibling in the form but now after so much hard work i came to know that i have to fill the info now but if i put my half sibling now would it be considered as misrepresentation or my file can get rejected,,, any senior member can me help on this..
what would be the censequence,, should I mention my half sibling in my file or I should leave it now
if anybody can help I would be very helpful
Thank you

Negyiri

Mar 10, 2018
Sudan
Hi everybody, I am in deep confusion right now, I came in canada 5 years ago i finally managed to earn enough points to get my PR. Unfortunately while seeing the post ITA form I came across the family section which I did not know in India when I came on study permit the paperwork was done by agent he did not mention my half sibling in the form but now after so much hard work i came to know that i have to fill the info now but if i put my half sibling now would it be considered as misrepresentation or my file can get rejected,,, any senior member can me help on this..
what would be the censequence,, should I mention my half sibling in my file or I should leave it now
Thank you

how did you go about this?

Negyiri

Mar 10, 2018
Sudan
Thank you
I also got my PR. It was not a problem

Reactions: oinkario