+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did I correctly provide the requested information??

Chatmonkey

May 14, 2017
Hi guys,

simple question here just looking for confirmation.

I got a message from CIC saying that because I lived in Queensland, Australia that I needed to provide my traffic history. Not an issue - I applied for my report and received it about a week ago.

There was a new section on my application that was just entitled "optional documents" that had a due date of March 9. It was the only section available for me to upload anything. So i uploaded my traffic history report to that area.

Id just like to confirm that doing that was correct? Or should I also express post it in if I am not sure?

The only reason I am looking for confirmation is because it didn't actually specific what they requested. It just said "optional documents"

Thanks in advance

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Yes, if there was a new space for you to upload documents on your account, it would directly correlate to the request you received from IRCC. I think when they create a new spot for documents to be uploaded, they have to choose from a drop-down of options for what the label will read, they can't specifically type "traffic report" there, which is why it would say something generic.