+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did everyone get a “POOL ENTRY’ email confirmation plz help

sanybhai

Feb 21, 2014
I created my profile in 1st week of January. I also created my job bank account. in my profile it says job bank registration completed. i met entry criteria for both CEC and FSW with 398 points. But i didn't get any email after job bank registration saying I am in the pool. Am i missing something?? Or is it normal that not everyone got that email. Plz help. I called CIC; they are not sure. Just asked me to email with my query to express entry. :eek:

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Re: Did everyone get a “POOL ENTRY' email confirmation plz help

Did you get the first email/pdf that prompt you a link to "Job Match" (Instead of job bank.ca)?

Go there, You will need to enter your job seeker code and EE profile code (also in the first email/pdf). After you have done that, you should receive another email saying "Welcome to EE, you are in the pool"

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013

Hi Mf4361,

I got the email/pdf after registering on job bank using my passport last 4 digits as the job seeker code.

The email says "Congratulations you're not in the pool" I have the Express entry profile number on the letter but the job seeker validation code wasn't on the email/pdf. Is that the same thing with everyone? To apply for PNP, they require the express entry profile number and job seeker validation code. Should i provide my passport last four digit? Thanks in advance

tejas0607

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015

Hi All,

Congratulations to all who got ITA.

I would like to know that all people got job offer directly from pool or they already had job offer before entering pool ?

Did they try any extra efforts to reach employer or was it pure luck and employers picked them ?

Kindly share your experiences.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejas

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

tejas0607 said:
Hi All,

Congratulations to all who got ITA.

I would like to know that all people got job offer directly from pool or they already had job offer before entering pool ?

Did they try any extra efforts to reach employer or was it pure luck and employers picked them ?

Kindly share your experiences.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejas
u cant get frm pool since its not working yet.. most of them as evident frm other threads were already working in canada..

try googling lmia statictis.. on cic website they hav detailed info on how many lmia's (lmo's) were issues.. and for which category and province..

tejas0607

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015

jassu2 said:
u cant get frm pool since its not working yet.. most of them as evident frm other threads were already working in canada..

try googling lmia statictis.. on cic website they hav detailed info on how many lmia's (lmo's) were issues.. and for which category and province..
Thank You