+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone went through this, that lucky?!

minuz

Feb 21, 2014
Dear folks

Im someone with 55% in Mechanical Engineering ( India ).
As far i know its tough to get entrolled into a university, but last time heard some people entrolled into Uni Of Windsor with 56%. Is that true? :eek: :eek:

Any chances like that?

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you taken a IELTS test yet? If not, work on your writing and spelling. Nobody is perfect but having a good to great (not just barely passed) IELTS score can help.

The program I am in you have to have a minimum average of 60% to pass to next year. They want to see that you actually put an effort in to your studies and not just go through the motions.

VO wants to see that too or you will be classed as someone who will be coming for immigration purpose only, which means a rejection.

minuz

Feb 21, 2014
itstime said:
Have you taken a IELTS test yet? If not, work on your writing and spelling. Nobody is perfect but having a good to great (not just barely passed) IELTS score can help.

The program I am in you have to have a minimum average of 60% to pass to next year. They want to see that you actually put an effort in to your studies and not just go through the motions.

VO wants to see that too or you will be classed as someone who will be coming for immigration purpose only, which means a rejection.
Yes i did and having a band score of 6.5 only. And see our university per sem pass % is just 40%, so just think when i have 55% how much it il be kinda.

LiftedR

May 30, 2012
minuz said:
Yes i did and having a band score of 6.5 only. And see our university per sem pass % is just 40%, so just think when i have 55% how much it il be kinda.
it can be done, if u more documents to support that u r trying to better. a good ielts will help a lot.

minuz

Feb 21, 2014
LiftedR said:
it can be done, if u more documents to support that u r trying to better. a good ielts will help a lot.
Have already told about my ielts, its 6.5 overall. Know its not that great.
Now my Bachelor degree score is 55%. Is there any chance of getting enrolled for master programs in Windsor!