+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did anyone got email for conestoga college that they can start their online classes for Jan 2021 intake if there visa file is in progress with IRCC?

Ali01

Aug 26, 2020
Did anyone got email for conestoga college that they can start their online classes for Jan 2021 intake if there study permit is in progress with IRCC?

Reactions: Guneetinder Kaur
Jan 9, 2021
Hey! This is the response I received on enquiring about the same.

Currently the College only allows students who hold one of the following documents to complete the registration for the program. Please ensure you provide the appropriate copy in order to finalize your registration:

a valid study permit, or
a passport request letter from visa office, or
a Letter of Introduction ( LOI), or
For OUT OF CANADA studies ONLY - a PEA (AIP) ( preliminary eligibility approval after submitting study permit application before Sept. 15)

If you are facing delay in visa processing, you can re-apply to the same program on the International OCAS portal for the next available intake.

Kindly login to your International OCAS account, go to offer actions and when you withdraw your current offer, select NO to requesting a deferral.

There is room on the application to add a new “open” program choice and by withdrawing your current offer, you will be able to add the new program choice to the current application.

Once the offer is withdrawn, please go back to the application and go to Selected Programs and choose the Change button on the right hand side.

This will allow you to add a new program choice.

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
Hey! This is the response I received on enquiring about the same.

Currently the College only allows students who hold one of the following documents to complete the registration for the program. Please ensure you provide the appropriate copy in order to finalize your registration:

a valid study permit, or
a passport request letter from visa office, or
a Letter of Introduction ( LOI), or
For OUT OF CANADA studies ONLY - a PEA (AIP) ( preliminary eligibility approval after submitting study permit application before Sept. 15)

If you are facing delay in visa processing, you can re-apply to the same program on the International OCAS portal for the next available intake.

Kindly login to your International OCAS account, go to offer actions and when you withdraw your current offer, select NO to requesting a deferral.

There is room on the application to add a new “open” program choice and by withdrawing your current offer, you will be able to add the new program choice to the current application.

Once the offer is withdrawn, please go back to the application and go to Selected Programs and choose the Change button on the right hand side.

This will allow you to add a new program choice.
Which course you applied for?

Jan 9, 2021
I applied for Food Safety and Quality Assurance.

Please let me know if the guidelines are different for other courses in Conestoga. Are the college authorities allowing to start online classes without having AIP or passport request letter?

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
I applied for Food Safety and Quality Assurance.

Please let me know if the guidelines are different for other courses in Conestoga. Are the college authorities allowing to start online classes without having AIP or passport request letter?
I emailed them regarding this a day before christmus, they didn’t bother to reply.