+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DHL delivery to WES

Why not ok

Mar 20, 2022
My DHL express shows that my transcript has been delivered to Ontario service area as it’s final destination on March 15. However, it supposed to get delivered to WES. The package got stuck there for 5 days.. what should I do? How long does it take to get the transcript delivered from DHL Ontario service area to WES? It’s urgent…please, help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My DHL express shows that my transcript has been delivered to Ontario service area as it’s final destination on March 15. However, it supposed to get delivered to WES. The package got stuck there for 5 days.. what should I do? How long does it take to get the transcript delivered from DHL Ontario service area to WES? It’s urgent…please, help
Not sure where "there for 5 days is" but assume at centre for packages/letters coming into Canada. This may be out of DHL's control if border service is backed up and the letter may sit there for a few days or more. Nothing you can do and can't tell you how long it will take.

Sam_4891

Sep 21, 2024
Hi there,
Can u pls tell me how long did it take to get delivered to WES? Did you do anything from your end?
I am in same situation rn.
thanks in advance!!