+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

deportation

H

hopefful

Hello I was deported in 2005 from Canada. I was told that it was a exclusion departure and that I can return after two years . I did however I was reprimanded and after two weeks sent back to my home country in the caribbean. I now have to apply for ARC in Trinidad. I search high and low for the pallication and yet to find a application kit so i can send itmy application. Can some one tell me how to find the application forms from trinidad . I am aware of the cost and the length of time it will take. I just need the application kit so I can get teh ball rolling. I miss Canada a great deal and will love nothing else but to return as a vistor. I have learned my lesson never to trust what lawyers say to you not all are bad but I was played. I have invested alot of hard work in canada and I feel like a tolal loser. Please help me

bobine

May 5, 2008
hi
just go to cic web site (www.cic.gc.ca) it should answer all your question or just visit your local embassy, i guess they have the kit that will provide you with all the information you need and how to proceed now.

wish you the best

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hopefful said:
Hello I was deported in 2005 from Canada. I was told that it was a exclusion departure and that I can return after two years . I did however I was reprimanded and after two weeks sent back to my home country in the caribbean. I now have to apply for ARC in Trinidad. I search high and low for the pallication and yet to find a application kit so i can send itmy application. Can some one tell me how to find the application forms from trinidad . I am aware of the cost and the length of time it will take. I just need the application kit so I can get teh ball rolling. I miss Canada a great deal and will love nothing else but to return as a vistor. I have learned my lesson never to trust what lawyers say to you not all are bad but I was played. I have invested alot of hard work in canada and I feel like a tolal loser. Please help me
1. Were you deported or received an exclusion order for 2 years, read the documents that you were issued.
2. Even if it was an exclusion order for 2 years, it is extremely unlikely that you would be issued with a TRV for a visit. The IO won;t believe that you would leave after the time you were admitted for.

PMM

H

hopefful

I did there is no applcation kit for ARC I called no straight anser. Can use the kit form any website. I I went back to visit my hussy who was an international student at the time they told me it was a deportation. This was very confusing. Evertheless. I just wat to appy for a ARC as my hussy family have migrtae ther eand we may have to visist

Mimi2

Feb 1, 2008
Hello my name is Miriam, I never been deported from Canada, but my Refuge Claim got rejected twice, and I sent an E'mail to CIC in Canada, and they told me too that I need the ARC, well I got the forms if you need them I can E'mail them to you or fax, any way, my problem is that I'm legal here in USA, and they said that I need to apply in my country, I'm desperate, I have a Canadian daughter and she's going to the school in Canada, but I don't know what to do. Also the application fee is $400.00, but yeah send me your E'mail address and I'll send them to you.

Mimi
mmarroquin@live.com