+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent kid visa - 3.4 years old

ms_kumar1982

Sep 14, 2015
Hi All,
My wife is in canada with study permit. My self and my kid plan to go as dependent. For me, work permit form (IMM1295E) with open work permit i have to apply. Please let me know if i am wrong. For my kid, she is 3.4 years old and which form i have to submit for her to get the visa. Someone suggested study visa form (imm1294e) and there we were not able to fill the details like where she is going to have he schooling in canada and the tution fee and all those details.

Please help to get this cleared out. Thanks in Advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi All,
My wife is in canada with study permit. My self and my kid plan to go as dependent. For me, work permit form (IMM1295E) with open work permit i have to apply. Please let me know if i am wrong. For my kid, she is 3.4 years old and which form i have to submit for her to get the visa. Someone suggested study visa form (imm1294e) and there we were not able to fill the details like where she is going to have he schooling in canada and the tution fee and all those details.

Hi

You need to apply for a TRV for your child.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi All,

1. She just needs a TRV as a visitor, as she won't be attending school.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Not sure how long your wife is on a student visa but in Canada children start attending junior Kindergarten at age 4 just so you know.